Jay Alba of Bad Film Student has so kindly nominated The Great Movie Debates for the Mystery Blogger Award.
The “Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion. – Okoto Enigma
- Display the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to the nominator’s blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- Answer 5 questions from the nominator
- Nominate 10 -20 bloggers
3 Facts About Myself:
1.I currently work for Habitat for Humanity.
2. I love to laugh, and often use it as a coping mechanism.
3. I really enjoy trying new foods and completing new activities.
Questions From Bad Film Student:
1. What’s your favorite Pixar movie?
A: Toy Story 2 is the best Pixar movie ever. Period.
2. Is there a critically acclaimed movie that you find to be overrated?
A: There are a lot of critically acclaimed films I either find overrated, or just completely dreadful. Near the top of that list would be The Matrix, Signs, Cars, and Avatar.
3. Any TV characters that you have a major crush on?
A: Just about any Amy Adams role.
4. What’s your dating app of choice?
A: FarmersOnly Dating. Just kidding, I really don’t use dating apps.
5. And finally, growing up, which Scooby Doo character did you want to be . . . and who did you become?
A: I always wanted to be Shaggy, because all he does is eat food and hang out with his dog. And honestly, I became Scooby Doo.